SegmentStream is a marketing data intelligence platform which allows to import and unify data from various data sources for advanced analytics and attribution.
Depending on the pricing plan it is possible to create Google Analytics and Google BigQuery projects inside the SegmentStream admin panel.
Google Analytics project
Google Analytics projects allow importing non-Google campaign cost data into your Google Analytics account. This way you will be able to measure advertising campaigns from Facebook, Bing, Criteo, Yandex, and other sources in Google Analytics.
You can learn more about Google Analytics projects functionality here.
Google BigQuery project
Google BigQuery projects help to connect all your marketing data into your own Google BigQuery data warehouse. This is more advanced functionality which allows working with raw data collected from various data sources:
- Advertising platforms (raw and UTM-grouped reports)
- Mobile and web analytics platforms
- CRM/ERP systems
- Call tracking systems
- Google Sheets
- JSON/XML feeds
You can learn more about Google BigQuery projects basic features here.
Enterprise accounts are extended with more advanced features like:
- Advanced Dataflow Platform for complex data transformations and workflows;
- Data Destinations which allow sending data from Google BigQuery to different marketing platforms (CDP functionality);
- Advanced marketing reporting, ML-based multi-touch attribution, ROPO-analysis and other custom datasets and reports;