BigQuery is a part of Google Cloud Platform. To use BigQuery you need to have a Google Cloud project.
Before you begin
You should have an existing Google Cloud Platform account.
Creating a Google Cloud project
- Navigate to the Manage resources page in the Google Cloud console.
- On the Select organisation drop-down list at the top of the page, select the organisation resource in which you want to create a project. If you are a free trial user, skip this step, as this list does not appear.
- Click Create Project.
- In the New Project window that appears, enter a project name and select a billing account as applicable.
- Enter the parent organisation or folder resource in the Location box. That resource will be the hierarchical parent of the new project. If No organisation is an option, you can select it to create your new project as the top level of its own resource hierarchy.
- When you’re finished entering new project details, click Create.
- Connecting Google BigQuery to SegmentStream by following the guide Google BigQuery