In this section you will learn:
- How to turn K50 on or off on your website.
- How to pass a label variable to K50.
The K50 integration is used for calltracking and callback lead generation
With the help of SegmentStream you can integrate K50 in a couple of clicks.
To configure your integration with K50:
- Login on the segmentstream.com website and go to the integration control panel.
- Enter the “Integration” tab and click on the block with the K50 logo.
- In the panel that opens, configure the integration.
You will find a more detailed description of the settings below.
The Website ID is a unique identifier for your online project, it can be found on the ‘All Counters’ page in your K50 admin panel. For information on how to create a new identifier visit the K50 documentation page.
K50 allows you to pass any parameter to the counter, and use it in the tracker.
To configure the transfer of a parameter, you have to fill in 2 fields:
- Left - Specify the data source:
- DigitalData. Any variable that is present in the digitalData object
- Constant. A constant value passed in the field on the right.
- Right - Specify the name or the value of the variable in the right field.
Below are two examples of usage:
- If you have to transfer the region name, which is stored in the
- If you have to transfer the constant value