Connecting Google Analytics to SegmentStream
Before you begin
- Make sure you’ve created a Google Analytics data set for the cost data import.
Connecting Google Analytics
Complete the following steps to connect you Google Analytics property to SegmentStream:
- Go to the SegmentStream admin panel.
- Click Connect your Google Analytics.
- Click Authenticate with Google and log in with your Google account that has a Google Analytics account associated with it.
Select your Google Analytics Account and Property using dropdowns.
- Select Data Set which you would like to use for the cost data import.
- Click Save.
Now you’ve connected your Google Analytics to SegmentStream.
Multiple Google Analytics properties
SegmentStream allows creating unlimited Google Analytics projects which means possibility to connect unlimited number of different Google Analytics properties. However, this functionality is not available for the Free Trial subscriptions.
- Connect required data sources to enable automatic cost data import.
This document was last updated on June 9, 2020. If you notice any gaps, outdated information or simply want to leave some feedback to help us improve our documentation, please let us know!