CSV file upload
Attention! The Streaming integration has to be enabled to use Data Import.
The CSV file upload functionality allows you to import cost data from CSV files to Google BigQuery.
Maximum file size: 1MB.
File format: csv, txt.
The first line of the file is the header and must contain fields separated by commas:
The description of the fields is given in the table:
|medium||Type of traffic|
|date||Date in yyyy-mm-dd format|
Processing is automatic, it can take up to 24 hours, after which the data will appear in BigQuery.
The contents of the files will be written to a table with the name
customCosts, in the project and dataset configured in the DDManager Streaming integration settings.
The following steps have to be taken to view the DDManager Streaming integration current project and dataset:
- Choose your project
- Go to the Integrations section
- Select the DDManager Streaming integration
The integration settings window will open, it contains the project ID(1) and the name of the dataset(2).
You can view the contents of this table through the GoogleBigQuery console, to do this, click the link https://console.cloud.google.com/bigquery, in the window that opens select the project, dataset, and the
After downloading the file, it can take the following statuses:
- In queue (1) - The file was successfully uploaded and is in the queue for processing.
- Error (2) - An error has occurred while processing the file..
- Processed (3) - File successfully processed, data uploaded to Google BigQuery.