Webhook Data Stream
Webhook Data Stream allows to create a unique endpoint withing the SegmentStream platform that can be used to send Webhooks from third-party applications like CRM, ERP, call tracking system, etc.
Before you begin
- Make sure that BigQuery is connected to SegmentStream.
- You subscribed to SegmentStream enterprise plan
- Inside the admin panel go to Google BigQuery ▸ Data Streams and click Add data stream.
- Choose Webhook from the list.
- Define Google BigQuery Destination table where collected data will be stored.
- Choose the UTC offset from the list.
- Copy Webhook enpoint code.
- Click Save.
Now you can use copied webhook endpoint inside third-party apps to send data.
This document was last updated on January 14, 2021. If you notice any gaps, outdated information or simply want to leave some feedback to help us improve our documentation, please let us know!