Webhook Data Source
Webhook Data Source allows to create a unique endpoint withing the SegmentStream platform that can be used to send Webhooks from third-party applications like CRM, ERP, call tracking system, etc.
Before you begin
- Make sure that BigQuery is connected to SegmentStream.
- You subscribed to SegmentStream enterprise plan
- Inside the admin panel go to Data Sources and click Add data source.
- Choose Webhook from the list.
- Define the Google BigQuery Destination table where collected data will be stored.
- Copy the value from the Webhook endpoint field.
- Click Save.
Now you can use the copied webhook endpoint inside third-party apps to send data. We’ve prepared a detailed guide on sending offline data using webhooks.
This document was last updated on January 14, 2021. If you notice any gaps, outdated information or simply want to leave some feedback to help us improve our documentation, please let us know!